The Selection Process
1. Admission to all courses will be through scholarship cum admission test.
2. Students qualifying in the admission test will be informed about their success and the scholarships.
3. Direct admission in granted to all those students who are eligible for below mentioned criteria.
4. For more details about admission test date, scholarship and commencement of class, please contact your nearest NIFA Classes.
1. NIFA Classes offers direct admission option in all of its courses. The direct admission is provided on the basis of percentage of marks secured by the student in his/her Board Examination.
2.Each course has a predefined specific percentage admission criterion. Broadly, for any course a student should fulfill the given percentage or grades requirement in either Science & Maths (aggregate) in class X Board/SSC exams., or PCB(aggregate) in class XII Board/HSC examinations.
3. However, if a student has not scored a minimum of 80% marks or B1+B1 grades in class X Board/SSC in Science , then he/she will have to give our ‘Admission cum Scholarship Test’. Those students who qualify this test are then given admission in the applied courses.
Students are requested to attach the following documents along with duly filled application from at the time of registration.
1. Two recent passport size colored photographs
2. Photocopy of 10th standard mark sheet
3. Photocopy of address proof ADHAR CARD/VOTER ID/PASSPORT
4. Fee can be paid through credit card/debit card/NEFT/RTGS, drawn in the favor of NIFA Classes.
Instructions for Students and Parents1.Fill the admission form carefully and completed.
2.Get it checked/verified from concerned counselor at the centre.
3.Pay the fee for registration and get the computerized receipt.
Admission with Scholarship Offer
Two ways to get scholarship.
Entrance Test & Board Result :
Above 95% 50% Scholarship
91 – 95% 40% Scholarship
86 – 90% 30% Scholarship
81 – 85% 20% Scholarship
76 – 80% 10% Scholarship
70 – 75% 05% Scholarship